Monday, February 8, 2010

work

so remember when i mentioned that my hubby was supposed to be off of work for 2 - 4 weeks which worried me so i was bustin my butt trying to get extra hours at my work? well it turns out he only had one week off thank goodness. so i worked myself into a good stress for nothing. oh well. ugh approx a year ago i was eating some bacon and broke a toothy in half! so after spending 3 hours at the dentist and a lot of money they fixed it up and said i would be fine, i asked them if i should consider getting a crown on it so it doesnt break again in the future. they told me it wouldnt be neccessary but if i wanted to spend a bunch more money then i could get it done.... well i shouold have listened to myself and gotten it done! yesterday sure enough the damn thing broke in half again so back to the dentist i go woo hoo... ugh.. have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment