Thursday, February 18, 2010

foam curlers

.so you remember back in the days tose old school foam curlers? you know, the ones your mother or grandmother would put in your hair the night before a scool picture. after you got out of the shower the would sit you down and begin the lengthy and painful proccess of placing tons of little foam rollers in your hair so close to your scalp it would pinch or pull. lol well ya those ones last night while cleaning out my office i found a bag of them, so what did i do lol? I decided i would curl my hair of course! well i didnt put in as many as my mom would have and i didnt roll them as tight, hoping that they would be kinda loose curls, well right before my hubby got home i started pulling them out sure that they would all be dry, but sadly no there were about 4 that were still damp so i had a bunch of curls with random damp wavy spots. lol oh well i fluffed it all up put it into a cute pony and away we went to dinner. it was still fun to roll my hair using them it reminds you of the old days.
have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment