Wednesday, February 10, 2010

cleanin and bakin

hello everyone. well i finaly have a couple days off so im gonna be bustin my butt to get the house super clean. I wanna go through all of my cupboards and shelves and closets and get rid of anything i dont need and clean them all up. I am also going to attempt building a simple island for my kitchen for a little extra cupboard space as well as counter space. woo hoo.... yesterday i noticed that my bananas are goin bad pretty bad pretty fast i think its because my house is a little cool.. oh well that means banana bread is on its way yumm.. i found a new recipe for sour cream banana bread that i will try out, ive made a bunch of other kinds of banana bread so this one shall be a new spin on an old classic. have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment