Monday, February 1, 2010

getiing motivated

hello all, so i have finally admitted to myself that im kind of letting myself go a bit.. ugh.. you know what i mean.. ive only been married 5 years and already put on 15 pounds, i dont worry about my overall health and apperance as much as i used to or should. Before i would never go out with out being in generally good shape, havin my hair, make up, clothes and accessories all done up right.. now im kind of like well its not too bad, or not too many bpeople will see me! how pathetic right? so like i stated earlier im gonna try to stay positive about all, so the positive in this means that i realize my issue and get to fix it. im gonna start workin out again, im gonna care about my appearance more. I also want to start entertaining again and going out more. good start i think.
terrible sister inlaw update: as i explained earlier she is pregnant with her 4th and doesnt care, she lives in a 500 sq ft house so she has stated that the new baby will either stay in the basement or kitchen, i vote for the kitchen its not as bad, although it has food, mold and fecal matter every where at least its not cold dank and unfinished. poor baby.
Infertility update: still nothin

No comments:

Post a Comment