Thursday, February 11, 2010

lost babies

for the longest time now I have been able to not think about my misscarriages much. I was able to let it go in a way. but then reading a blog about a lost child reminded me of them. although they werent far along they were still my babies. I never got to meet them but i still love them. I remember the ultrasound photos once again the farthest one was only approx 3.5 months so it wasnt much, but still. so today i think i will take the time off of cleaning and relax before going to see our friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Hang in there. God has a plan for you. If you get a chance try to go read the blog by CJANE. She is very popular you should be able to find it by doing a google search. She has had trouble with infertility and is now pregnant with her second child. It is ok to grieve the loss of your children.

    ReplyDelete