Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dog Parks and Parties

I got to take my puppy to the dog park today and he absolutely loved it! he was havin a blast! I originally took both boys to the park however my big boy doesnt know how to socialize well, he gets so over excited and wants to be dominant at times that he can be mean sometimes. its so sad because i know i did that by not getting him out enough when he was a puppy and being too nervous now to try. The little boy did great though which i am super excited about, and I am goin to get the big boy into classes so he can learn to socialize then one day they will be able to go together. the little girl isnt feeling well enough to go out and romp so she stayed home and relaxed.
On another note, my Epicure party is this Saturday I am so excited to finally be entertaining again, and hopefully i may be able to score some free stuff outta this party lol. Sadly I found out that there were a couple other parties not long ago so some of the people I was counting on to buy stuff dont need anything. oh well it will still be fun, I have some family comeing that i havent seen in a few months so that will be really nice.
ok have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment