Tuesday, March 30, 2010

updates and ranting

well it has been much longer than i though since ive last posted. hmm someones been lazy... well what is new?: my epicure party went well i sold $968 before tax, so that is $96 dollars of free stuff for me woo hoo. it was nicer however to get to see family and friends some of which i hadnt seen in a while. My vow to myself that id start working out again has been slacking, i only do a little here and there, ya i guess its better than nothing but i deffinately need more! ugh... My baby(the puppy) is growing, thankfully not too much or too fast lol, the vet said hes a runt and always will be so he will only be approx 40 pounds which is ok with me. my little girl (the chihuahua) is still sick we are still fighting it but i dont want to make her feel worse or always be at the vet. and the big boy(my big dog) is good like always.
so for a rant its just that my stupid sister in law and her hubby are tryingh to move now (which is needed as they live in a 500 sq foot house with a 4th child on the way) but somehow theyve managed to find that one awsome deal, its a 3000 sq foot house for $289 000, which is a lot but great for that house. now the only foolish thing is that they have trouble every month finding the money to cover their $139 000 mortgage, how do they plan on paying over double... also now the cow (terrible sister in law) is talking about when she will have their next child! she still refuses to get a job, which is a little understandable at the moment being pregnant and all but come on.. once the nnewest is off the boob you should be able to find something part time oh ya i forgot you still havent sent any of them to school! dumb lady! ughh ok ok enough

have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment