Friday, March 5, 2010

updates

so my epicure party is tomorrow I am so excited as well as a little nervous its been a long time since Ive entertained a party this large (approx 30 people) I am also thinking to have my neighbour puppy sit while it is happening, otherwise the puppy will be into everything he can and bugging everyone else lol.
I go back to the lab in a few days, this will be my last month of monitoring and drugs and tests if I can force them to speed things along. which means next month we will try our first IUI, I am a little nervous about this but the doctors assure me its not too painful or awkward. I will still have to do all the monitoring and testing but at least there will be the extra push to try to help us get pregnant. it gets so hard some days although I am getting better at staying positive and letting things go more often, but I find it very hard to even hear about my terrible sister in law and her latest pregnancy which can make things a little awkard between the family. ugh ... it will all work out for the best in the end... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment