Friday, January 29, 2010

more treatments

so i have to go back to the labratory in a week, woo hoo i get a week and a half off then its and hour each way back and forth everyday to the lab for more monitoring and testing everyday. when will it pay off. im hoping one day, however i am starting to lose faith again, after being relaxed and happy with what i had for a while there. I know its from the news that my terrible sister in law is pregnant again- get this everyone they live in a 500 square foot house, no yard already have 3 kids and a large dog, and yet she has gotten bored of the kids she has and the lack of attention and free gifts and supplies people give her so she went and got pregnant again! I get to sit here going through a pile of shit just to try to get pregnant and not misscarry again and she just blinks and is pregnant! argh.. its so hard to stay positive, as my previous post stated i wouldf like to try to be happy more often, so I am venting this now, then i am going to remind myself of the awsome husband i have the great family of pets that i am privelaged to mother and the good house and job that we have. I am now going to try to move on.. for now anyways.. until i hear about the terrible sister in law again.

No comments:

Post a Comment