Thursday, January 28, 2010

just starting

well hello blogging world ive never done this and havent known anyone who did until recently a coworker suggested i try it as a way to get suggestions on life and a way to possibly find support for lifes challenges. so lets see where to start, well i am a full time employed married woman, who has a great house full of animals and a husband whom i love with all of my heart. i am lucky in so many ways but one for almost 5 years we have been trying to have a baby with only 3 miscarriages as the result. the doctors are now saying the only option left is daily monitoring and then an IUI if that doesnt work well than thats it. nadda. what else well as wierd as it sounds i guess im old fashioned i have this desire to be the perfect wife and mother(to my animals for now i guess lol) a stepford wife if you will, so i try hard to accomplish this goal but most days i feel i fall short. now my husband is always happy and supportive and i wish i could share in his relaxed happiness, but nope. I have 3 awsome dogs well 1 is still a puppy and a bit of a handfull lol. 2 fat cats. 4 reptiles and the newest addition to our family are 2 snakes. We are always renovating in the hopes of moving one day soon and i have a full family both on my side and the inlaws side, which at times can be too much to handle (but i guess thats like most families lol)
well i guess thats a good start, we will see where this goes.. thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog! I have found blogging to be a great way to work through feelings and find support from the people I love and also from people I've never met. I don't blog near as much as I use to, but I think part of that is I've finally been able to get over the really rough years of struggling with infertility. I'll be praying that very soon you will be able to add a child to your "furry" family! :o) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Welcome to blog world. Its a wonderful way to vent and get things off your chest, but also a great way to be able to one day look at how far you have come. Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete